Sunday, February 8, 2015

A little about me and this blog

Hi and welcome to my blog!


I’m Lisette, a 36 year old stay at home mom. The summer of 2014 was all about change, change, change. We moved from Holland to Canada and are currently settling in in st Albert in Alberta. We have a strong minded 5 year old girl we are very proud of. I have always been creative but the last few years I discovered that living without creating makes me feel very low. I need to create! Writing, crafting, sewing, illustrating; I need it all! This blog was set up to do all of this and share it with the world as well. You will find DIY projects for the house, recipes or tips I have about lunch and dinner and sometimes I just blog about life. My life is far from perfect, I know by reading a lot of blogs, it always seems that other people have perfect lives. Well, mine just isn't, so I write about those days too. I will write about being lazy and my DIY project tend to be easy or cheap and preferably both :) 

I hope you’ll enjoy reading my blogs, I definitely would love to hear your thoughts and ideas, so please feel free to comment or share!

Ps. Be sure to check out my Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment